Thursday, November 25, 2010

School Holiday: Where to go?

Yep...school holiday topic, even though I'm currently not a part of it, but it still reminds me of the good old days where my parents would love to take us traveling around country. Why did I say that I'm not part of it? First and foremost, I do not have kids in school. The second is, I will start working next week....yes...not everybody is lucky enough to be home with families during school break.

Well, for those who want to bring their family for a treat away from a hectic city environment, it probably is a good idea to bring your family closer to nature. If you are mountain person (or a beach person wanting for a change) you can try Gunung Stong, Kelantan. Well, for all of you who are not in the know, it is the tallest waterfall in Southeasat Asia, with its 7 level of cascading waterfall. You can even see it clearly about a few kilometers away (what a sight! Believe me).



These are some pictures taken back then. Enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment