Friday, January 8, 2010

Hi all..

Sorry, been really busy lately, with MQA and APA. Hmmm..can not wait 'till all these things are over. I think I'm not too late to wish everybody 'Happy New Year 2010'. I wish a lot of good things will happen in this year. Apart from my graduation, there are a lot of things I wish to have and achieve this year. Such as, promotion....promotion....promotion...hehehe....

O.K, it has been a while after the last news on Zahra. Well, apart from being able to say 'mama', she already knew how to say 'flower', but instead of saying it correctly, she pronounced it as 'aaaawer'. Well it is O.K for a 11 months old baby to say that. Every time she says 'aaaawer', she will look at me as if she wants to make sure if she pronounce it correctly.



And she get really excited when she see her own photos and my photos and sometimes she even giggled when she saw those photos. It has been 11 months since I gave birth to her and I still remember the first time I saw her. Next month will be her first birthday...1 year already..I wish time didn't fly too fast...Well time and tide wait for no man albeit I'm a woman...

No comments:

Post a Comment