Friday, January 2, 2009

Terkilan

Kematian suatu kemestian. I just got back from Kempas. Baru mendapat tahu mengenai kematian nenek sedara belah my father. When i recieved the news, i dont know what is my exact feeling. She was a nice old lady, eventough she is much-much older that me, we shared the same interest...shopping...hmm I really missed that time. I drove the car, and she sat beside me, told me  the way around JB and stuff.

Aku nak jumpa dia sebelum dia meninggal, memang dah niat. In fact, dah banyak kali I told my husband that 'we have to see her' but when the time came, we cant visit her due to my husband's health condition. Now, aku rasa bersalah sangat-sangat sebab tak sempat jumpa dia. Last aku call dia pun last November. Bagi tau dia if aku ada masa aku datang tengok dia, tapi masih tak sempat. Al-Fatihah untuk dia.

1 comment:

  1. i'm sorry for your lost. my grandmama also passed away yesterday.

    Al-fatihah to both arwahs

    ReplyDelete