Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tanjung Piai

Ok, this is our second visit to  Tanjung Piai.  We've been there during our honeymoon. We spend Sultan Johor's birthday last wednesday there with my mother in law and sister in law.





Zahra & me




Then, we decided to go to the very tip of the southernmost mainland Asia. On our way, we were "greeted" by two monkeys. But we were not so fond of their hospitality or should I say hostility as one of them tried to grab Zahra's leg. Me..of course was screaming like hell. My husband tried to scared them away, but the male monkey tried to scare him back. But luckily nothing happened. So, we decided to go back home. Zahra..eventhough cried when she heard me screaming, went back to sleep after I calm her down (p/s: always listen to your mom since she already told not to bring Zhara there.)

Two bad monkeys doing their business

Zahra's sleepy face

No comments:

Post a Comment